Welcome

The Braemar Walkers were formed on 11 January 2010 to encourage walking in and around Braemar. The walks aim to promote fitness through walking and social interaction with like minded people.
Activities: Plan and execute walks, look at new and existing routes and research and investigate old and ancient paths in the area.

Search Blog

Loch Callater

Blog Archive

Followers

Sunday 31 August 2014

Braemar Walkers Update 2014

Dear All,
 It's been a long time since I've been able to muster the time and energy to start a walking program again. Hopefully, over the next couple of months, I'll be able to re-kindle a few mountain days before we have to dust off our snow shoes and winter woollies. 
Part of the reason for my lack of presence on the walking scene has been the loss of my faithful old Collie who was featured in so many of my photographs posted on this Blog. I never appreciated how hard it was to lose a walking buddy like him.
However,as is often quoted,'life is for the living' and to that end I will be circulating a couple of old favourites,over the next couple of days, to get back into the swing and  encourage a good attendance?
Watch out for e-mails and this space..
Yours Aye
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

Braemar

Total Pageviews